Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cooking Class Photos

I’ve taken a bunch of cooking classes, and have yet to prepare the majority of those recipes at home, despite good intentions. It’s been fun learning about new spices and techniques, and messing around with the camera during class has yielded some nice results (I think).


These bowls of spices include some in their natural form. Compare to a rack of containers in the technical school kitchen for the students to use during the day.


I don’t usually have a pile of eggplants to photograph…


Or bunches of lemons and limes! I haven't taken the time to experiment with the new camera- that's still on the to-do list...


I’ve been on the road – planes, trains, and busses, and will soon have more travel posts. Gathered some new material (literally) at my Mom’s to try new card-making techniques, thanks to the inspiration I received from others earlier this year, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment