Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cards #38, 39, 40, 41and 42: Quotes and Stamps

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” –Corrie ten Boom 
This week was “do it or give up” time on completing the 52 cards by March, so I used a sheet of quotes from a magazine ad to make 5 at once. After adhering the quotes onto cheerful paper, I stamped away, decorating the insides, backs of the cards, and envelopes!
The quotes are inspirational to me, and were sufficient alone on the covers of the cards...at first. I realized after photographing them, that I MUST decorate the fronts with glitter glue swirls!
How amazing in the background paper? I found it in Boston, and can't wait to use it on a black scrapbook page...though no idea which photos to place on top of the swirls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment