Sunday, November 4, 2018

Update from the cats!


We are pleased to share our cat portraits with you! That’s right, a nice lady came to our house and took a million photos of us! Imagine that. Well, some of us enjoyed it more than others.
I, Sidney, was clearly the star of the show. Check out my portrait in the back yard. Nobody can leap like me. Things are sad otherwise. I miss Papa since he went on this deployment thing. I holler at the birds and squirrels through the windows until I go hoarse and can’t meow anymore. They should listen to the boss (me).
I, Ida, like to look out the large windows. It’s pretty cool how the photographer got me at my very best, when I felt safe and smart. I’m the only happy one about the deployment, because I get to rule the roost all day and all night. I don’t hang out in the basement anymore. My favorite cat toys keep me happy, along with long naps in the sunshine.
I, Sebastian, am still strutting my stuff at the age of 18. I like our new drinking fountain that we got because I have kidney disease. I’m guzzling water all day long. I like going into the back yard on a leash and having a nice rest on the grass. I also think our new cat-sitter is very nice. Believe it or not, I’m getting braver.
Now we are settling in for the winter, which started early (October!) Thank goodness this white stuff melted!

No comments:

Post a Comment